Friday, March 4, 2011

But I'm a Creep

/ I'm a weirdo / What the hell am I doing here / I don't belong here...

... I don't be-loong here- (/end Radiohead)

Thursday was not a day to be a Creep in the Moors. Trucido flipped the map and pretty much had its way with NPCs and PC's alike. Like Lindsey in a jewelery shop. Like Charlie in a whore house. Like Winona... well, you get it.

But I have to say that quite a few Creeps were up for some fun, even if they were outnumbered in the end. They still hung around and challenged, nipping at our heals from the shadows or running in to support a contested area.

After Nar's Peak and a bit of chattin' in Vent, I called it a night. It was a decent Thursday night. Trucido will be hittin' the raids just about nightly now. We've been put on alert: Members need to bring their A-game in preparation for OD.

Have you read up on the new raid? Interesting stuff. Check it out! Link below in older post -Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment