Saturday, March 5, 2011

Off-road FTW!!1!

I just had the coolest experience with Tara the Explara' and Ceana the Adventurian. These two must have gotten a wild hair you-know-where, because I logged in to find them in the Trollshaws in a blank area of the map; basically East of Nan Tornaeth on the wrong side of the mountain range, looking at the future site of the new raid area.

Grouped and summoned by the use of the summoning horn at NT we headed east. That's all that I can tell you because I'm bound by an oath of secrecy, that should I break, the wrath of two elf-lasses would I be suffering. And Utumno hath no fury like a elfesse betrayed... or something like that.

So by secret ways and clever arts we came through the mountains, around the trees, careful not to fall into "the pits", whereby one (I just found out tonight) might fall an never be retrieved.

You can actually loose your toon, according to legend. And Tara.

There are actually areas where with one misstep one can be ported to strange places unknown (Archet, Breeland or w/e) or even as one of us found out, to your housing area!!! oooooo!

But seriously, off-worlding is not for the faint of heart. I'm told you might not want to bring your main along for any spontaneous off-roading. Kids, don't try this with your own toon. Use a friend's toon.

I'll start getting some pix in here sometime soon. See ya!

Oh yeah, did DN tonight from start to finish. How long was that run guys? 1 hour? (not to be taken seriously!)

No comments:

Post a Comment